We have a variety ofways that you can help raise money for our school. Besides helping withfundraisers, you can also do the following.
1) Box Tops for Education: Each Box Top is worth $.10 to our school....and that can add up quickly!! In fact, last year over $3500 was earned for NEE by sending in Box Tops. These labels can be found on hundreds of General Mills products that you use each day. Labels can be turned in to your child's teacher.
2) Labels for Education: Clip and send in UPC codes with the Labels for Educationlogo. When these labels are sent in our school will receive a Visa card to be used for much needed supplies and materials. Labels can be turned in to your child's teacher.
3) Target Red Card: Participate in the "Take Charge of Education" program by registering your Target Red Card or debit card with NEE. A portion of your purchaseamount will be donated to NEE. Visit www.target.com to find out how to link your card to NEE.
4) Harris Teeter "Shop and Share" Program: A portion of your purchase will be donated to our school. If you need a Harris Teeter Reward form-please ask your child's teacher.
5) Volunteer: From working one on one with a student to helping in the classroom or library or volunteering your time at the Book Fair or a school dance, there is a place for you at NEE. Stop in and let anyone at the school know you are interested in volunteering and we will find a place for you!!!